Jr American Rodeo Qualifier
**NEW EVENT SCHEDULE LISTED BELOW**
Online Entries Open September 1
- Online Entries Open September 1st
- High Point trailer will be awarded at the end of the event
- Saddles, buckles, rope cans & jackets given in every roping
- Entry Deadline November 5th, 2018
- Age as of day of the roping – fee and proof of age must accompany entry form
- Contestants have the option to enter/rope up in older divisions
- $50 Late Fee – No Refunds
All late entries by MAIL must be received by November 5th
All late entries after November 15th must be submitted ONLINE
All Ropings will be 3 Head with the Top 15 advancing to the Finals
- All Ropings 1 loop with back gate open except for 12 & Under Tie-Down
- All breakaway ropings a BELL COLLAR catch will be mandatory
- PRCA Cowboy Dress Code in All Ropings
- 584 Stalls Available
- 1st Come, 1st Served
- $25/Night per stall
- Shavings $9 per bag
- Prepaid/Reserved Stalls, RVs and Shavings available through Lazy E Arena. Submit Form by mail.
- No outside shavings
- No Tie-Outs
- 304 RV Hook-ups – 1st Come, 1st Served
- $25/Night per RV – By Arena with 30 amp
- $30/Night per RV – By Arena with 50 amp and water
- $40/Night per RV – By Stalls with 50 amp and water
- $50/Night per RV – By Arena with 50 amp, water and sewer
- Draw out entries before deadline will receive 90% of their money back.
- Draw out entries after deadline but before November 12th will receive 80% of fees back
- Draw out entries after November 12th fees are nonrefundable. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Directions: Lazy E Arena (9600 Lazy E Drive, Guthrie, OK 73044) is located East of I-35 on the Southern Edge of Guthrie, OK. From I-35 exit onto Seward Rd and travel East. Turn Right on S Douglas Blvd. Turn Left on E Forrest Hills Rd and Right onto Lazy E Dr.
Schedule of Events
Thursday - November 22nd
12 & Under Tie-Down
1st Go, 3rd Go & Short Go Arena 1. 2nd Go Arena 2.
15 & Under Tie-Down
- 4:00 PM 10 & Under Breakaway Arena 2
Friday - November 23rd
12 & Under Breakaway
1st Go, 3rd Go & Short Go Arena 1. 2nd Go Arena 2.
- 1:00 PM All-Star American Qualifier Arena 1
- 2:00 PM 15 & Under Breakaway Arena 2
Saturday - November 24th
- 8:00 AM 19 & Under Tie-Down Arena 1
- 8:30 AM Ultimate Calf Roping Arena 2
- 9:00 AM JR/SR $200/Team Enter 2X - Covered Arena
- 2:00 PM 19 & Under Breakaway Arena 1
- 2:00 PM JR World Team Roping Championship $300/Team (Enter Up) 1st & 2nd Round - Covered Arena
- 6:00 PM Rising Stars All-Girl Team Roping PIDI $200 4 Hd. PAI - Covered Arena
Sunday - November 25th
- 8:30 AM Believers Arena Church (Arena 1)
- 9:00 AM Open Ladies Breakaway Arena 1
- 9:00 AM Ultimate Calf Roping Arena 2
- 9:00 AM Rope JR World 14 & Under $150/Team Enter 3X - Covered Arena
- 12:00 PM JR American Steer Wrestling - Covered Arena
- 1:00 PM Final 3 Rounds of JR World Championships & JR American - Covered Arena
- 3:00 PM All Girl Tie-Down (before short go of Open BA) (Arena 1)
**Cowboy Auction held prior to the start of each roping (CASH ONLY)
10 & Under Breakaway: Boys and girls are welcome. We will award 1 championship saddle to the average winner. The back gate will be open and a bell collar catch WILL be mandatory.
12 & Under: Boys and girls are welcome. In this division we will be awarding 3 championship saddles; one to each of the average winners in the tie-down and the breakaway. We will also be awarding a saddle to the youngest tie-down roper to complete his/her run under 60 seconds. In the breakaway, the back gate will be open and a bell collar catch WILL be mandatory. In the tie-down, the back gate will be closed with a 60 second time limit. If you jerk down your calf and choose not to get him up, a 5 second penalty will be added to your time. We will work hard to put together a special set of calves for these young ropers and do all we can to make it fun and safe!
15 & Under: Boys and girls are welcome. In this division we will be awarding 2 championship saddles; one to each of the average winners in the tie-down and the breakaway. In the breakaway, the back gate will be open and a bell collar catch WILL be mandatory.
15 & Under Girls only breakaway: We will award 1 championship saddle to the average winner. The back gate will be open and a bell collar catch WILL be mandatory.
19 & Under Girls Breakaway: We will award 1 championship saddle to the average winner. The back gate will be open and a bell collar catch WILL be mandatory.
19 & Under Boys Tie-Down: We will award 1 championship saddle to the average winner. Standard PRCA rules apply in this division.
LAZY E ARENA American Qualifier:
Open Ladies Breakaway: One loop with back gate open and a bell collar catch is mandatory. $1500 Added plus saddle to average champion
All-Girl Tie-Down WPRA rules
**** Age As of Day of Roping
**** PRCA Cowboy Dress Code in All Ropings
**** Only 1 Loop may be carried in all divisions except 12 & Under TD
Entry Deadline: May 6th (Postmarked)
10 & Under Breakaway – $150
12 & Under Breakaway – $175
12 & Under Tie-Down – $175
15 & Under Breakaway – $200
15 & Under Girls breakaway -$200
15 & Under Tie-Down – $200
19 & Under Girls Breakaway – $250
19 & Under Tie-Down – $250
Open Ladies Breakaway – $300 ($1500 added money plus saddle to average champion)
All-Girl Tie-Down 1 hd. – $100
Open Tie-Down/American Qualifier – $300 ($3,000 Added)
Plus $500 side-pot to enter American Qualifier (pay onsite for side-pot)
**$50 Late Fee (NO EXCEPTIONS)
**Proof of Age Must Accompany Entry Form
Prepaid/Reserved stalls, RVs and shavings available through Lazy E Arena.
*MUST MAIL SEPARATE TO LAZY E ARENA*
Download Printable Entry Form
Send Mail In Entries & Checks To: Rising Stars, 454521 E. 1060 Rd, Vian, OK 74962
Hilton Garden Inn2833 Conference Drive (I-35 & Covell), Edmond, OK 73034
Group Name: Rising Stars Calf Roping
Group Code: RSC
Check-in: November 21st
Check-out November 26th